How it works
The finance industry does a great job of catering to the top 1%, who have access to the best guidance money can buy. The remaining 99%? We need to figure it out for ourselves. Enter Zavvy. Start investing in yourself with our free 15-minute consultation.
Browse our community of coaches to find the right one for you.
Schedule a time to chat in person or by phone with your financial coach.
Complete your one-on-one session, getting customized guidance.
Write an online review on Zavvy so others can benefit from your experience.
Our financial coaches
Free 15-minute consultationFinancial coachLire la suite
How to pay off your debt and boost your credit scoreDe : $60.00 Sofia Faruqi, CFALire la suite
Understanding and benefiting from the new tax codeDe : $80.00 Zhanna Kelley, CPALire la suite
How to buy a house & invest in real estateDe : $90.00 Rosanna Leroe-MunozLire la suite
How to research stocks and invest in the stock marketDe : $100.00 Ram Nair, MBALire la suite
How to get your kids educated and retire securelyDe : $100.00 Dylan Brix, CFALire la suite
A tax professional providing solutions for individuals and companiesDe : $130.00 Ross Treeby, CPALire la suite
Comments? Questions? Email us at email@example.com or shoot us a note using the form below.
The finance industry does a great job of catering to the top 1%, who have access to the best guidance that money can buy. The remaining 99%? We need to figure things out for ourselves. For those of us who can’t afford to pay thousands of dollars in fees every year, we’re simply not interesting to a bank or investment firm.
It’s time to transform finance by making financial savvy accessible and affordable for all. By curating coaches with deep expertise in finance and connecting them to clients like you, Zavvy unleashes the power of knowledge and learning to give you control over your financial future. We cover the whole spectrum of personal finance. Here are some of the sample areas in which Zavvy can help:
- How to optimize your tax return
- How to invest in the stock market and real estate
- How to pay off student debt and credit cards
To learn more, check out the FAQ.